Friday, 1 November 2013

November Goals

November is very busy in our house. My daughter has her end of year dance concert, so I'll be busy embellishing 7 costumes (don't have to make them, though), as well as getting her to extra rehearsals, photo day, ....... and trying to keep in touch with everyone else in the household!

Firstly, I need to say a big "Thank You" to all who have come by my blog and spent the time to read and maybe even comment on my posts. It is much appreciated. We all live busy lives. Blogging and discovering other bloggers who share similar interests means we can pursue our passion individually, but not on our own. This is very special.

I would also like to apologise for not commenting on your blogs as freely as I would like to. I don't know what's going on, but lately, the majority of my comments get locked up in Explorer and sometimes I make it back, but mostly after 2 attempts, I give up. Sorry. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do from this end to fix it?

Now to my goals.

1. Finish the underlined linen skirt.
2. Try to make a garment for me for the Make A Garment A Month Challenge. I'm tossing a few ideas around at the moment. I'd like to have a go at the Bombshell Swimsuit, but as I'll need to add an underwire bra, I may not get it completed during this busy month. My wardrobe gaps are knit tops, so maybe I'll have a go at one from Ottobre, or do another gathered tee from my Sure-Fit Designs system. The neckline needs a bit of tweaking from my first version, but that's probably the quickest option, and I know I'll be very busy this month.

Happy Sewing everyone. I look forward to seeing what others make this month.

2 comments:

  1. I got an email from someone this week asking me to leave a message for another blogger as she could not get her comments to "stick". I wonder if there is a coding problem somewhere.

    Good luck with your sewing plans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leonie, I had to check out your sure fit designs outfits. I must say they look fabulous, the fit is perfect. I'm getting so excited to get start making my body blue print. It should be delivered tomorrow. I'll let you know how things turn out.
    I also want say how beautiful your daughters dance costumes turned out.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete