The only change I made to this version is the sleeve. I used the regular knit short sleeve this time. Cutting out took much longer than I expected. The printed stripes are not totally straight and even, so graining up took me ages. I thought the stripes would help! After I got over the fact that perfect stripe matching wasn't going to happen, the rest was a very pleasant afternoon in my sewing cave. I finished the neckline with a self fabric binding using a technique I learned in a recent Craftsy class - Sewing on the Edge. (I probably should review this class soon as I really loved this class.)
I love everything about this dress. The fabric feels lovely on. It's soft and fine, and will be very comfortable over the summer. I also love the print, which is a pleasant surprise! The fit is perfect - thank you Sure-Fit Designs!